Weekly one liner questions 18 October 2021 to 23 October 2021
Welcome to the gkmaster new post Weekly one liner questions from 18 October to 23 October 2021.
Learn all the Weekly one linear current affairs to score good marks in the upcoming exams.
Weekly one liner
- Sela tunnel, which was seen in the news recently, is located in which Indian state?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh virtually conducted the final breakthrough blast of the sela tunnel in Arunachal Pradesh. The Construction of the tunnel is expected to be over by June 2022.
Sele Tunnel is expected to be the world’s largest bi-lane tunnel at an altitude of more than 13000 feet.
- President’s Tatrakshak Medal (PTM) is awarded to which armed force?
Ans: Coast Guard
The President of India Ram Nath Kovind has awarded Presidents’ Tatrakshak Medal (PTM) and Tatrakshak Medal (TM) to Indian Coast Guard Personnel.
- Which country was recently hit by the tropical storm kompasu?
Tropical Storm Kompasu hit the Philipines and left dead at least 19 people. The Storm has triggered landslides and flash floods as it crossed the northern tip of the Asia- Pacific island.
- What is the theme of ‘World Sight Day?
Ans: Love your Eyes
World Sight Day is observed annually on the second Thursday of October and this year the day is observed on October 14.
- Praggnanandhaa, who was seen in the news recently, is associated with which game?
Praggnanandhaa is an Indian ace Chess player and is one of the young Grandmasters of the country. Recently He won Julius Baer Challengers Chess Tour by winning against his American opponent Christopher Yoo.
- Where is NATO’s headquarters located?
North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is an intergovernmental military alliance of 30 member countries, of which 28 are European countries and 2 are North American Countries.
- External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar has unveiled the “Bhoodan Grove” plaque in which country?
India’s External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar has unveiled the “Bhoodan Grove” plaque at Jerusalem forest of Israel.
- Which country houses La Lloreria of the crying Room for promoting mental wellness?
Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez announced a 100-million-euro ($116 million) mental healthcare drive, including a 24-hours suicide helpline.
- Nechiphu tunnel, which was seen in the news recently, is located in which state?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is constructing a 500-meters tunnel near Nechiphu pass in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Which Indian state conducts an annual State-level Sugarcane competition to award high-yields?
Every Year, the Uttar Pradesh state conducts a state-level Sugar cane competition to award farmers for high yield per hectare.